- Circular areas not sufficiently covered by a main crane
- Supporting tool balancers, air balancers, hoists, vacuum lifters and welding wire feeders
“Our operators have been very pleased with how helpful this product has been. The PIVOT PRO™ makes manipulating the packages for palletizing so much easier. You don’t have a lot of resistance from the boom to contend with when trying to place an object.” - Industrial Engineer for pump manufacturer
10 Year Warranty
What is covered for 10 years?
What is not covered?
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Trolley & Endtruck Wheels Only
- Installation problems, misuse - see Terms & Conditions Sheet
- Labor to install new equipment
Copy of Warranty(pdf) / Register My Warranty
All Gorbel® Jib and Work Station Cranes are structurally designed in accordance with the AISC Steel Construction Manual
All Gorbel® Jib and Work Station Cranes are in accordance with OSHA Specification 1910.179 and ANSI Specification B30.11
, as they apply to Jib and Overhead Cranes. All Gorbel® Work Station Cranes meet or exceed the requirements of MMA MH27.2 specification for enclosed track systems
. All Gorbel® Cleveland Tramrail® systems meet or exceed the requirements of MMA MH27.1
All Work Station Cranes are in accordance with the following Canadian Standards as they apply to Overhead Cranes: CSA Standard B167-96 and CSA Standard C22.2 No.33-M1984 (re-affirmed 1992)
Read full design standards document...